30 окт. 2018 г.

Underworld: Blood Wars (2016)


Thomas: So, what is your plan?.. Semira, you always have a plan. This little mise-en-scene you're performing has a purpose. I am not a mind reader. Kindly do an old vampire the courtesy... of telling him why he's been invited here.

Varga: We do not need Selene to destroy him. I am more than capable.
Semira: No, Varga, you are merely adequate. It's fortunate that we're not forced to rely on your skills for our survival.

Varga: I think you should...
Semira: Don't think, Varga. You'll hurt yourself.

David: It's strange to lose someone you feel like you never really knew.

Selene: It seems it's the curse of every parent to disappoint their child.

Selene: My time is done.
Ω Sorry, Selene. But no. No way.

Semira: You see, information is power. And I collect it with a passion.

Selene: There is no beginning. There is no end. There is only becoming.
Ω Told ya.

--
+ Quotes on the IMDb
+ Soundtracks

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий