23 окт. 2018 г.

A Boy and a Priest

South Park 22×2


Randy: Oh, that was a great one, Nelson. Salvation in a little boy's mouth... I'm gonna post that one for sure.

Father Maxi: Stop defending me! There's things you don't know!
Butters: But it's not your fault.
Father Maxi: Yes, it is. It is my fault! Why?! Because I knew! All right?! I knew... Years ago, when bad things started coming out about the Catholic Church, I went to Vatican, and I... I found out that the problem was worse than anyone even thought. I thought I could help fix it, so I kept my mouth shut. I thought there was a cancer in the Church that we could get rid of. But the Church is the cancer. It's not about a few bad apples. There's only a few good apples, and I'm clearly not one of them. So just stay away from me!

Randy: Boring. Dumb. Stupid. Good, but dated in its view of gender norms.

Priest: The church took care of everything, just like it always has from the beginning... "Thank you for cleaning up all my cum."

Father Maxi: Today, I'd like to talk on the subject of penance. The penitent have deep remorse, but for true penance, we must be humble enough to admit that the Lord's forgiveness is undeserved.
Randy: Kind of like how getting raped by a Catholic priest is undeserved.

--
On the IMDb
+ Soundtrack

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий