9 окт. 2018 г.

Forbidden Fruit

American Horror Story. Apocalypse


8×3

Langdon: True darkness requires a certain depth of character...

Langdon: The old world lived under a set of rules. Thou shalt not kill. Thou shall love thy neighbor, etcetera, etcetera. Rules that were clearly honored in the breach. I want a world without the hypocrisy, with the kinds of people who wouldn't just eat from the fruit of the forbidden tree, but who'd cut the fucking tree down and burn it for firewood!

Mallory: Sometimes I feel like there's someone buried inside me. Someone trying to claw their way out.

Miriam: I loved candy. I hated fruit.

Wilhemina: You have a suggested course?
Miriam: Kill them all.

Miriam: Why not? You're mean and self-involved enough to survive anything. And I'm a goddamn robot.

Wilhemina: Attendance... is mandatory.

Gallant: I fucking love Halloween. It's the one day of the year when the rest of the world puts in some effort to be fabulous, like I am every other day.

Mallory: I think I made the fire with my mind. ... Maybe it was the blast, the radiation, it did something and now I'm like the Dark Phoenix.


Wilhemina: Boo.

Wilhemina: Tonight is All Hallows' Eve, which marks the beginning of the dark half of the year, when the boundary between this world and the Other thins, and lost souls pierce the firmament, desperate to find their way home... It is a night to remember the dead, and there have been far too many to mourn. But also to celebrate that we have yet to join them.

Coco: Defile me any way you like... Oh, but a warning, I have a very short tongue and a sensitive gag reflex.

Coco: Brock. How the fuck did you get in here? What happened to your face?
Brock: Radioactive fallout. Cancer. Cannibal attacks. Infections that never heal.

Brock: Happy Halloween, bitch!

Wilhemina: It is time to enjoy our good fortune. You have your treat.... And here's the trick.

Wilhemina: We're making the selections now, Mr. Langdon. And I'm afraid you didn't make the cut.

Langdon: I've never been a fan of getting my hands dirty. Learned that from my Father. Always more fun to entice men and women to dirty deeds. Confirms what I've always believed.
Miriam: W-What do you believe?
Langdon: That all people, if given the right pressures or stimulus, are evil motherfuckers.

--
+ Quotes on the IMDb
+ Soundtracks


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий