21 окт. 2018 г.

Wiedersehen

Better Call Saul 4×9


Lalo: That asshole was so proud of his beautiful Spanish... his books, his antiques. But when it burned... it all smelled like shit.

Lalo: That's a Salamanca!

Lalo: Same old Hector. Just wants to kill everybody.

Jimmy: This time next week, I will once again be James McGill, Esquire...

Jimmy: Unexpected bonus of the drop-phone business. It turns out, it's great for client development. ... Sooner or later, every last one of those idiots... is gonna need an attorney. Of course, they all know me as Saul Goodman.

Jimmy: ...Our powers combined. People would pay top dollar for us to undo a potentially life-ruining sentence.
Kim: I think we should only use our powers for good.
Jimmy: What are we considering good as of 9:06 p.m. tonight?
Kim: You know what? It's like Potter Stewart said... we'll know it when we see it.

Jimmy: ... Okay, fine. Yeah, "We'll know it when we see it." I like it. It's a plan I can get behind.

Gus: Is everything to your liking?


Lalo: I'm just shitting you. You would be crazy to go up against Eladio...

Jimmy: How did it go? "The only indicium of reliability sufficient to satisfy... constitutional demands is the one the Constitution... actually prescribes: Confrontation." It's classic Scalia! I can't help but think about victims forced to confront their assailants in open court. But on the other hand, the Sixth Amendment is pretty controlling... I'm sorry. I just... I get rolling on constitutional questions.

Meg: Mr. McGill, what does the law mean to you?

Jimmy: Our legal system is complicated, and sometimes it could feel capricious... but it's the closest thing to real justice that we've got. And for it to work, it needs vigorous,
passionate advocates. Helping my clients, you know... arguing on their behalf... that's the best thing I've ever done.

Jimmy: Credit where credit is due... The University of American Samoa. Go, Land Crabs!

It was a question of sincerity.
Jimmy: A what?!
Some members of the committee found you somewhat insincere. You're free to apply again next year.

Jimmy: Don't tell me I can appeal... because once the board hears the word "insincere," I'm screwed. How do you disprove insincere?!

Jimmy: There you go. Kick a man when he's down.
Kim: Jimmy, you are always down.

--
+ Quotes on the IMDb

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий