11 окт. 2018 г.

Who Is America? #1.6

Billy Wayne Ruddock: Let's talk about global warming. Do you believe it exists, or to use its proper name, climax change?
Jill Stein: Climate change. Um, so I'm a scientist...

Sergeant Corporal Erran Morad: In the US, there are 3.7 million home invasions every year. So today, I'm gonna teach a housewife and her pussy husband how to fist the burglar. Yalla, let's go!

Sergeant Corporal Erran Morad: You need to think like the terrorist. And they are... are they stupid?
Gretchen Rossi: No.
Slade Smiley: No.
Sergeant Corporal Erran Morad: They are more intelligent than you and certainly you.

Dr. Nira Cain-N'Degeocello: Eight months ago, I went through the misogynistic and shameful process of impregnating my female partner, Naomi. In order to make amends, for two months I wore an empathy belly...

Dr. Nira Cain-N'Degeocello: I finally decided to go through the sexist act of childbirth myself.

Dr. Nira Cain-N'Degeocello: I feel if men could empathize with women and the birthing process, that the world problems would be cured.

Dr. Nira Cain-N'Degeocello: Well, currently, I have here, a doll. So the plan is to put this in my momb, my male womb...

Dr. Nira Cain-N'Degeocello: Perhaps we begin the birth, because I am concerned after eating a spicy breakfast that I might be giving birth to twins.
Ataana Badilli: Well, if that happens, it happens. If more comes out, then we'll just have to be prepared for that.


Ataana Badilli: How do you feel?
Dr. Nira Cain-N'Degeocello: I feel like crying.
Ataana Badilli: Why? Because you...
Dr. Nira Cain-N'Degeocello: Because the baby's beautiful, but it doesn't have a head.

Rick Sherman: This is a nod to my background in prison, a medley of baked beans on toast, 'cause the baked beans and the toast are classic staples of the prison diet. We have cheddar, gochujang, and marmite...

Rick Sherman: ...it was the most tender veal I'd ever tasted. And essentially, the veal would be massaged every time he walked... So that inspired this dish, which is a veal anally aged for eight days in a prophylactic. And it's a strawberry-flavored condom to give it that kind of summery feel. Please, enjoy.
Bill Jilla: .... Brilliant! Mmm. This is straight from the heart.
Rick Sherman: Well, nearby.
Bill Jilla: Juicy, moist. I'm a big fan of braised meats. But in fact, I will say that this is the best braised veal I've ever had in my entire lifetime.

Rick Sherman: So I give you my pièce de résistance... This is a filet of vegetarian-fed Chinese dissident and a cauliflower purée. Please enjoy.
Bill Jilla: .... Mmm... Butter. It's, like, butter-soft.

Rick Sherman: It would be a great honor for the family to actually have somebody respected in the West, seen as enjoying their son, Chun Fi. Would it be possible to just say how delicious their son is?
Bill Jilla: Sure.
Rick Sherman: To the Lao family.
Bill Jilla: To the Lao family, thank you very much. It's truly an honor and pleasure. This is Chun Fi's loin that I'm enjoying very much. And thanks to Chef, who did a wonderful job preparing it. It's just simply melting on my palate.
Rick Sherman: How does Chun Fi taste?
Bill Jilla: Superb.

--
On the IMDb

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий