31 окт. 2018 г.

Josh's Ex-Girlfriend Wants Revenge

Crazy Ex-Girlfriend 3×1


Paula: Wow.
Rebecca: I know, my hair is dark, so I look evil, but I'm wearing white, which is ironic.

Rebecca: First, I asked myself, what type of revenge, or as the French say, révenge... Actually, the French don't say that, the word for revenge is vengeance, but that sounds like a cheese or something.

Rebecca: My révenge is deceptively simple and devious. It's a tactic that has been used by victims of injustice throughout human history... I'm speaking, of course, of coprophagia.... It's poop. It's poop stuff.

Rebecca: The root of this idea is I have figurative crap on my face, and he's crap. So he deserves to eat it.

Paula: I love it. But maybe we just, I don't know, toss around some other ideas. There's got to be something else in that... very big brain of yours.

Rebecca: If I'm gonna have fake sex with fake Josh, it has to feel real.

Heather: Brutal, but true. Huh, trutal.

Paula: This is so fun. You and me, plus the law... we are unstoppable.

--
On the IMDb
+ Soundtracks!

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий