1 нояб. 2018 г.

A Financial Secret and Fish Sauce

Young Sheldon 2×4


Connie: There's a person at the end of the table that eats for free...
George: There's a person at the other end of the table that eats for three.

Sheldon: What's the point of charity if there are no tax benefits?
Mary: Eat your peas.
George: I like how he's thinking.
Mary: You eat your peas, too!

George: Oh, yeah, don't worry about it.
Sheldon: But I enjoy worrying; I find it very relaxing.

George: All right, well, let's just put it down for $300 for miscellaneous.
Sheldon: I've never labeled anything miscellaneous in my life. I'll go ask Mom...

George: Sheldon, all you got to do is be cool.
Adult Sheldon: "Be cool." He might as well have asked me to fly around the backyard.

Sheldon: I'm cool. I'm very cool.
Missy: Mom, tell Sheldon what cool means.

Connie: We sink or swim together, George. We sink or swim together...
George: Grandmas are supposed to be nice. What went wrong with you?!—

Sheldon: Wouldn't it be easier to just be honest?
George: Usually, it would be, but... sometimes the truth can hurt people. We wouldn't want to hurt Mom, right?..

Connie: All right, let's tell her.
George: Thank you!
Connie: But first I'm gonna tell her what you did at the picnic...

Tam: Too bad you're not Catholic. You could confess it to a priest.
Sheldon: That's a great idea. You're Catholic. I'll confess it to you.
Tam: I'm not a priest.
Sheldon: I'm not a Catholic. It makes perfect sense.

--
+ Quotes on the IMDb
+ Soundtrack

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий