14 нояб. 2018 г.

Toby

This Is Us 3×5


Toby: Hello? Yeah, this is she, he, yeah, it's Toby.

Kate: One embryo, Tobes. We've got one shot.

Beth: Okay. Hoop earrings. "Hey, how you doing?" Or power necklace. "What's up?"
Randall: I like them hoochie hoops.
Beth: "Hoochie?" Okay, necklace.

Beth: No, you're an emotional man, Randall. You talk about fathers, you cry. You talk about daughters, you cry. Okay, you talk about the little round boy on the corner who tried to sell lemonade in the winter...
Randall: All his lemonade froze, Beth.
Beth: Yeah, well he was stupid, baby.

Beth: Knock them dead, Councilman.
Randall: You take no prisoners, baby.

Kate: Hey, babe... Thanks for being my rock.
Toby: Always.

Kate: Here's the thing. When sad things happen to me, I tend to shut music out of my life. A lot of sad things have happened to me, which is why I'm nearly 40, singing Adele-o-grams. Fits and starts, right?

Donny Robinson: How deep you want to go here, son?
Kevin: Well, I'm here, right?

Zoe: There's always gonna be something, right? And do I really want to spend my time trying to explain what it's like to be black to a white movie star?

Donny Robinson: In my experience with this particular war, sometimes the answers are so dark you're better off not having them.

--
On the IMDb
+ Soundtracks

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий