10 нояб. 2018 г.

Warning Signs

The Walking Dead 9×3


Rick: Thank you.
Michonne: For what?
Rick: For everything you've done. For everything you're doing. For you.

Michonne: You want me to stop creating the foundations of a new civilization?
Rick: Well, I can think of another way... to build for the future.

Jed: My name's Mud. And you're the Widow.

Rick: Killing each other when the world already belongs to the dead? It's not the way, not anymore.

Rick: I remember everyone we've lost... Not just to the Saviors. But the whole way. And I know I need to honor them. To build life, not... not take it. Because it's us or the dead. And every life counts now.

Maggie: What did you say?
Arat: ... "No exceptions."

Maggie: We gave Rick's way a chance... It's time to see Negan.

--
+ Quotes on the Quotes on the IMDb
+ Soundtracks

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий