17 нояб. 2018 г.

Carbon Dating and a Stuffed Raccoon

Young Sheldon 2×7


Sheldon: So you just avoid discussing topics you don't agree on?
George: At all costs.
Sheldon: Hearing that further convinces me I'll never get married.
George: Never say never.
Sheldon: Why not? You just said it twice.

Missy: We owe you?!
Meemaw: The numbers don't lie.

Meemaw: All right, listen. I love ya, and you're family, so if you do it for nothing, we'll call it even.
Missy: Take it, take it, take it.
Georgie: You got yourself a deal.

Connie: Got to get rid of the old gar-bage, make room for the new gar-bage.

George: It's getting a little tougher to ignore you.

George: I'm sorry. Uh... I don't know what to say.
Linda: Uh, oh. You don't have to say anything.
George: That I can do.


Adult Sheldon: It was at this moment I learned I was not only brilliant; I was also hilarious.

Billy: I only have 50 cents.
Missy: That's okay. We're haggling.
Billy: I don't know what that means.
Missy: You make me an offer, and we meet in the middle.
Billy: The middle of what?
Missy: I'm not really sure.

Linda: How do you and Mary handle the stress?
George: Well, we actually have a pretty good system.
Linda: Oh, please tell me.
George: We don't talk about it.
Linda: Not at all?
George: Zippo.

Dr. Sturgis: Is this some kind of bargaining technique? Because I should warn you. I've been to the bazaars in Istanbul, where the negotiations are fast, furious and bilingual.

Billy: Okay, ten cents a week for a whole year. I get the raccoon, and to tell people you're my girlfriend.
Missy: 15 cents a week, and if you say hello to me in school, I'll say hello back.
Billy: Deal.

--
On the IMDb
+ Soundtrack

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий