3 нояб. 2018 г.

The Edge of Seventeen (2016)

Nadine: Around second grade, I had a realization. There are two types of people in this world. The people who radiate confidence and naturally excel at life... And the people who hope all those people die in a big explosion.

Tom: Whoa, hey. That was Billy Joel. You don't turn past Billy Joel.

Nadine: I love spoilers... That means I don't have to watch it. Then I can just know and move on with my life.

Nadine: ...And then I had the worst thought. I got to spend the rest of my life with myself.

Mona: Here's what I do when I'm feeling down. I get very quiet and very still. And I say to myself, "Everyone in the world is as miserable and empty as I am. They're just better at pretending..." Try it sometime. It might bring you some peace.

Mr. Bruner: Nadine?
Nadine: Max?
Mr. Bruner: Maybe nobody likes you.

Nadine: Say something. Oh, my God. Say something, please! Help me!
Mr. Bruner: You need to watch out for run-on sentences.

Mr. Bruner: Look, I'm not very good at this kind of thing. Uh... But I think we both know what needs to be said right now, so I'm just gonna come right out and say it... Get out of the car.

--
+ Quotes on the IMDb
+ Soundtracks

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий