18 нояб. 2018 г.

The Obliged

The Walking Dead 9×4


Eugene: Seems Mother Nature served us up a serious bowl of whoop-ass in the form of an overnight deluge, effectively annihilating the upstream levee.
Rick: What are the chances the bridge'll hold?
Eugene: Well, factoring in the undue stress of the rapid current against the supports, plus the added weight from the construction materials and whatnot, I take no pleasure in saying that, in the long term, it's bad.

Eugene: ...once merged, neither Tordelia nor Cordalt had a particularly good ring to them... The herd monikers are from the great book... of plays. They're a starter set of dead Shakespearean characters. Needed an endless pool.

Eugene: I am truly very sorry I didn't do more. Maybe if I'd just, well, read more books... Engineering, motivational, or otherwise... Maybe we would've... Maybe we could've...

Rick: You're not just a guy who read some books. You made something. You got us here. After everything... that's everything.

Negan: I'm proof that you're making a civilization, right?

Daryl: Man, you got that guy sitting in a cell like a damn symbol to all them assholes who can't wait to see things go back to the way that they were.
Rick: Keeping him alive is how we make sure it won't!
Daryl: No. Keeping him alive is givin' 'em hope that it will.

Daryl: Man, you keep askin' us to have faith in all these other people. Truth is... you don't have enough faith in us.

Rick: I never... I never asked anyone to follow me.
Daryl: I know. I know. But maybe you should've...

Negan: We were built for more. We still are, Michonne. Behind walls and bars, we die. But, see, out there... it's like an addiction.

Negan: There is nothing worse than nothing.
Michonne: Long as you're still breathing, it's not nothing.

Michonne: Eat, Negan. Food's good.

Rick: Brother... take my hand.

Anne: If you want to go fast, go alone. If you want to go far, go together. I need to go fast.

--
On the IMDb
+ Soundtracks

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий