19 нояб. 2018 г.

Kamsahamnida

This Is Us 3×6


Randall: I won't defend myself unless I really have to. It'll just make me feel better to know I can.

Randall: Please, do not come to Philly. Last thing I need is my white, movie star brother coming and destroying what's left of my already precious-little street cred.

Randall: Wow. This is all... a lot.

Kevin: It-it just blew our little minds that there was wood paneling behind the wallpaper. Like, it had never occurred to us that there was anything beneath those ships... I started peeling.

Kevin: Kamsahamnida... You know what that is?... The Manny. Number-one show in South Korea.

Kevin: You know, sometimes my heart is so big I can't even stand it. What's the game plan?

Rebecca: Can I let you in on a little secret? Toby and Audio and your maybe-baby that I think is going to turn into a real baby... There's gonna be a million things, a million decisions you're gonna have to make for them, and you will. You'll do exactly what I did. You're gonna... take a deep breath... and make a choice... and just hope you didn't screw things up too badly.

Deja: Randall ... loves you like he's in a Disney movie or something, like he hears tiny forest animals singing or playing kazoos or something whenever you walk into a room.

Deja: If you're sad, then you should talk to him. He'll tell you you're exceptional, and he'll say it so easy that you'll believe it.

Kate: Toby. I think you should go on a walk with us.


Randall: You need to peel the wallpaper.
Kevin: I need to peel the wallpaper.

Rebecca: All right, you win.
Jake: Win what?
Rebecca: Teach me how to box.

Jake: Oh, wow. I mean, you in a nightgown with boxing gloves on, I mean, that was a fantasy I didn't even know that I was missing.

Jake: Did you see that? He gets hit square in the jaw, spits out blood, and what does he do? He smiles. Why would he do that?... He doesn't want his opponent to know that he's hurt. There's this thing that some fighters do. Okay? If their opponent hits them really hard, they just plaster on a big old smile.

Kate: I'm not gonna leave you... I signed up for better or worse.

Kate: In sickness and health, for better, for worse. I'm talking forever.

Zoe: Vietnam, huh?... Yeah.

Randall: I already got 20 years of data that says that Beth Pearson is the best teammate there is. You are my missing ingredient, baby. You're the horseradish in my Bloody Mary.

Beth: Let's win you an election.
Randall: That's what I'm talking about.

--
On the IMDb
+ Soundtracks

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий