30 нояб. 2018 г.

Ocean's Eight (2018)

Debbie Ocean: If I were to be released, I would just want the simple life. I just wanna hold down a job, make some friends, go for a walk after work in the fresh air and pay my bills.

Debbie: Well, I have 45 bucks, Dina. I can go anywhere I want.

Reuben: He didn't want you to do this, Deborah.
Debbie: Do what?
Reuben: Whatever it is he wouldn't tell us you're gonna do.

Reuben: Look, Deb. Sometimes, just knowing the job will work is satisfaction enough. You don't actually gotta do it.

Debbie: These are all Russians.
Lou: They're hackers.
Debbie: Are there no hackers who aren't Russian?
Lou: No, there's barely any Russians who aren't hackers.
Debbie: Just keep looking, please.

Debbie: How do you explain all this to your husband?
Tammy: eBay.

Constance: Is that your brother?
Debbie: Mm-hmm.
Constance: He's hot. You sure he's dead or...
Debbie: No.

Debbie: Okay. First. No need to be nervous. The food is better on the inside than most people think, and even solitary can be kind of peaceful—

John Frazier: Gentlemen. I've seen a thoroughbred racehorse thrown into a tree shredder. People will go to great lengths to defraud an insurance carrier.

Tammy: You're becoming a criminal because you're lonely?
Daphne Kluger: Who isn't sometimes, right?
Debbie: Are you an only child?

--
+ Quotes on the IMDb
+ Soundtracks

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий