30 нояб. 2018 г.

Everything is Great! Part 1

The Good Place 2×1.1


Eleanor: What the fork is a "Chidi"? Why can't I say fork?

Michael: We're keeping everything from version one that made them miserable, adding a bunch of new stuff that they'll hate. For example, all the coffee is from those little pods. Diabolical.

Michael: So, "torture" on three. Ready? One, two, three... Torture!

Eleanor: Why don't I ever listen to people when they talk about themselves?... No, it's annoying, and I'm right not to.

Eleanor: There are no phones here?.. Of course. Duh! There's no use for 'em. I always prefer talking to people anyway. People... are like nature's apps.

Michael: It's a rare occurrence, like... like a double rainbow, or someone on the Internet saying, "You know what? You've convinced me, I was wrong."

Angélique: Hey. How are you doing?
Chidi: Oh, well, uh... You know. My stomach's in knots and I'm stress-grinding my teeth, and it feels like my soul is being suffocated. You know, just your standard paradise stuff.

--
+ Quotes on the IMDb

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий