28 нояб. 2018 г.

Who Are You Now?

The Walking Dead 9×6


Michonne: It hasn't gotten any easier. Sun keeps rising. Days keep passing. World keeps spinning. Time... it just keeps moving forward. Weeks, months, even years go by... while you try to make sense of it all... Try to find where you belong. Try to look ahead to a better future. But the truth is... the path ahead has only grown darker. It's harder to see. You can feel so lost... so alone... so desperate for something, anything that might show you the way...

Michonne: So that's what I do every second of every day... for you, for us. I haven't given up, and I never will.

Luke: Hey... I dabbled in the culinary arts... once upon a time ago, and... you know, with a little bit of help, I can help whip this buck into a mighty fine osso buco.
Eugene: Stew. We make stew. More mileage for the masses.

Judith: If they don't go, I don't go.

Jerry: Our loyalty to you, my queen.
Carol: Jerry.
Jerry: What? Married to the king, mother to the prince... gonna have to accept it at some point.

Carol: ...sometimes you have to let the cracks happen to let the light in.

Judith: This is Alexandria. This is home.


Ezekiel: As my father said to me once upon my departure from home... you be respectful, be responsible, be kind, and be safe.

Gabriel: We're a fair community of decent-minded people, but we are not soft.

Luke: ...we certainly don't have anything in common, except for the fact that we're breathing. And that's a lot nowadays, right?

Eugene: Machete-wielding men of the cloth with zero depth perception aren't exactly a dime a dozen. I'll give you that. But that's not to say that there aren't other, more viable selects available to you... selects with equally distinctive qualities and belief systems firmly rooted in facts and science versus fables and fairy tales, generally speaking.
Rosita: Anyone specific in mind?
Eugene: Generally speaking, as I said.

Negan: I thought you wanted my help.
Judith: I do, but just with math.
Negan: Why just math?
Judith: Because it doesn't matter if you're a good or bad person on the inside. The numbers don't care.

Eugene: Slow and steady. Easy peasy.

Eugene: Sweet sassy molassy.

Michonne: We've all done things. Or else we wouldn't be here.

Judith: I'm starting to forget their voices. I'm not trying to, but they keep fading away. I hope you can still hear them...

Eugene: There's somethin' I've been working up the testicular gravitas to tell you... somethin' I've been holdin' inside of me for a really long time...

Michonne: Change of plans.

--
+ Quotes on the Quotes on the IMDb

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий