4 нояб. 2018 г.

The Bridge

The Walking Dead 9×2


Rick: We're getting back a piece of who we used to be, how things were before all this It's all happening. We're not just fighting to survive anymore. We're making a new beginning.

Ezekiel: It's not just a bridge. Roads are the lifeblood of civilization. Rome rose and fell with its roads. Without this bridge, there'd be no trade. ... This boring structure connects us all. Be proud.

Ezekiel: I know. Fairy tales end with heroes living happily forever, but in the real world, in this world, it's about finding the small moments... and getting to have as many of those moments as possible.

Eugene: I'd put its expiration date at another six to nine days. After that, it's slam, blam, sayonara cofferdam.

Eugene: Roger that and wilco.

Eugene: I've been schemin' and dreamin' 'bout padding out our pantry via repurposing expired canned goods and condiments. By boiling old ketchup and cooling it with new cukes, I bet we can produce us a passable gazpacho.

Jesus: No one's right all the time, not her, not me, and not you.
Michonne: That's why we need to build something that's bigger than any one of us.


Tara: Mother Goose, this is Eye in the Sky. Come in, please
Rick: "Mother Goose"?
Tara: Yeah, no offense, but your call signs suck, so we can do better.

Maggie: Some people can be redeemed... But others can't.

Anne: You can ask me about my past. Just don't ask me to tell you my secrets.

Anne: I thought priests were celibate.
Gabriel: I'm Episcopalian. I'm not Catholic. My vows don't prohibit me from...

Rick: You see what I'm getting at? No matter what happens, it's human nature to come together. That's just what we do.
Negan: That's a real pretty picture you paint there, Rick. When do I get to see it?
Rick: Never.

Rick: Don't you ever get tired of acting like you're still in charge?
Negan: Do you?

Negan: When it finally goes to shit... and it will... you make sure you come back and you tell me all about that day, too.

Negan: That bridge... it's not the future. It's a monument to the dead.

Negan: You're not saving the world, Rick. You're just gettin' it ready for me.

--
+ Quotes on the Quotes on the IMDb

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий