5 нояб. 2018 г.

The Planetarium Collision

The Big Bang Theory 12×5


Sheldon: Amy and I have been having so much fun collaborating together...
Penny: Well, you know what they say, you never collaborate as much as your first year of marriage.

Howard: I'm Howard Wolowitz. Engineer, husband, father... astronaut.

Sheldon: The fundamental problem with elementary quantum mechanical formalism is that the Fourier transform extends to minus infinity in time.
Penny: Hey, don't dumb this down for me.

Leonard: Sheldon, we've talked about this. You can't go around boring other people's wives.

Sheldon: ... Let me assure you, we will not engage in workplace coitus. If I won't put a bagel on my desk, I'm certainly not putting Amy's bare bottom.

Raj: I came here for your support.
Leonard: Well, then, you just walked up three flights of stairs for nothing.
Penny: Wait, don't you mean four flights?
Leonard: No, it's actually three.
Penny: But we're on the fourth floor. Leonard: I mean, you have the lobby, first floor, second, third, fourth.
Leonard: The lobby's the first floor, so lobby, second, third, fourth.
Penny: That does not seem right...


Siebert: Well, in order to free up personnel...
Sheldon: Hey, hey, don't go mansplaining things to her.
Amy: I don't think that's what he was doing.
Sheldon: Oh, then perhaps you don't understand. See, mansplaining is when a man explains things to a woman like she's stupid. Boop.

Bernadette: We do a little role-playing.
Penny: What role do you play?
Bernadette: I am Ykatarina Nazdorovya, lonely Russian cosmonaut who is expert at physics and making of love.

Bernadette: Kak horosho.

Raj: You people need to know how impressive this man is. He was up there because he's the only one qualified to install a piece of equipment that he designed.
Howard: Thanks, but if you want to talk impressive, this guy right here discovered a planetary object outside the Kuiper belt!
Raj: He worked on the Mars rover.
Howard: He helped launch the New Horizons space probe.
Raj: He went to space on a Russian rocket!
Howard: And I was scared the whole time.

Sheldon: Thank you for explaining and for using the word "subsume," that's one you don't hear enough.

--
On the IMDb

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий