25 нояб. 2018 г.

An 8-Bit Princess and a Flat Tire Genius

Young Sheldon 2×8


Sheldon: No, thank you. Video games are for children.

Sheldon: That's amusing.
Meemaw: Why?
Sheldon: I guess it's the juxtaposition of an old person using new technology; it tickles me.

Meemaw: I'm not getting any younger...
Sheldon: I have to read the instructions first. Did you know this document gives us specific legal rights?...

Sheldon: All right, I'm ready.
Meemaw: Great!
Sheldon: To read the manufacturer's warranty.

Sheldon: We should combine the letters in our two names, Sheldon and Meemaw.
Meemaw: Like, uh... ShelMaw?
Sheldon: No, using all the letters, like... Emelda Showmen.
Meemaw: Did you just do that in your head?

Sheldon: Would you like me to give you a tutorial first?
Meemaw: Give it to me. I'll figure it out.
Sheldon: We are such different people, Meemaw...
Meemaw: Thank you... Die, you sumbitches, die!
Sheldon: Very different people.

Mary: I don't know, I think his education should come first.
Georgie: Come on, Mom. It's not like I'm gonna graduate "val-dictator-torian."


Meemaw: Okay, we need to set a few ground rules.
Sheldon: Rules, love 'em.
Meemaw: Mazes, puzzles, panic attacks, you're in charge. Whooping monster butt, that's my purview.

Adult Sheldon: Over the next few days, I ran to my meemaw's house so we could save the 8-bit princess. And if it's unclear how important this was, let me say it again: I ran.

Adult Sheldon: Even while sleeping, my quest to save the princess continued, which was quite a departure from my usual dreams, such as determining the coolest prime number... Which, by the way, is 73.

Sheldon: [Georgie]'s an acquired taste. Like Grape-Nuts. The first time I tried it, I thought I was eating gravel. But then I put a little sugar on it and let it get soggy. Now it's in my top six cereals.
George: I'll try soaking Georgie in a bowl of milk...
Sheldon: Sarcasm?
George: Yeah.
Sheldon: I had a feeling. The clue was you don't normally put people in bowls of milk.

Herschel: ...when it comes to fixing tires, I swear, I've never seen anything like him.
George: Tires? How do you mean?
Herschel: George, I've been patching flats for 25 years. You know, slap some soapy water on them, look for the air bubble... But your son, he doesn't need any tricks. He knows where the puncture holes are.

Herschel: I am telling you, your boy's got a future in the tire business. Goodyear, Firestone, somebody's gonna scoop him up first round!

--
On the IMDb

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий