2 нояб. 2018 г.

Blockers (2018)

Kayla: Not a smoker, Dad.
Mitchell: Hey, haven't you seen the billions of ads that tell you not to do this stuff?
Dad! You can't teach someone not to try things, okay? That's what trying things is for... to teach you things. It's a contradiction. It's like telling me not to go for a triple on a base hit to the gap when Kayla: I've made a good turn around first and I know that the right fielder has a weak arm.
Mitchell: Damn it, you're smart.

Mitchell: Remember... stab, turn, drag.
Kayla: I don't have the knife, Dad.
Mitchell: Yes, you do. Check your clutch.

Mitchell: How parents can let their kids play music this loud. We all share this planet.

Hunter: In times like this, I ask myself one question: "WWVDD?" You know what that means?
Lisa: "What would Vin Diesel do?"
Hunter: Holy shit! No one's ever fucking gotten that before.

Lisa: I don't feel comfortable running the kids off the road.
Hunter: This slow and un-furious attitude is not helping us. You have to believe!

Lisa: Are we in Heaven?

Kayla: God. Why is sex even bad?

--
+ Quotes on the IMDb
+ Soundtracks

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий