15 нояб. 2018 г.

Fade to Blue

Mr. Mercedes 2x10


Brady: ...in jail together?

Bill: You really expect me to shake that thing?

Montez: ... put a suit on, and just... generally look better than you do right now.

Reporter: Bill Hodges, Michelle Roberts, WPDK Milwaukee. Can I get a comment?
Bill: Free agency ruined baseball. That's all I got.

Shields: This is what I'm talking about, Your Honor. Mr. Mercedes is no longer among us.

Lou: I don't un... I don't understand what you're expecting me to do here.
Bill: Just go in and talk to him... see where it goes.

Bill: All right, I have a toast now. ... Somebody said it's not the destination, it's the journey. ... Look, however this ends, okay, however this ends... I met you guys on this journey, and, uh... and I love every one of ya. All that stuff. So that's the end of the toast. Now can we drink before the tea goes cold?

Lou: Oh, I don't know if I can do this.
Holly: ...when things get really hard sometimes, I tell myself that I'm gonna hold my breath for the rest of my life, which, of course, is impossible. I mean, no one can hold their breath forever, but next to that, you know, everything seems simple. So just tell yourself you're gonna hold your breath. But don't. But just, um, take breaths. Just... deep... breaths.
Bill: Uh, Holly?
Holly: Mm-hmm?
Bill: Stop helping.

--
On the IMDb
+ Soundtracks

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий