9 нояб. 2018 г.

Michael's Gambit

The Good Place 1×13


Jason: Hang on. That judge guy just said everyone here has done bad things. Let's look at this ethnically...

Tahani: Look at them. Whispering away like two Beefeaters on a tea break. I bet they're plotting against us.

Chidi: I feel like I failed you.
Eleanor: No. Don't ever think that. I was dropped into a cave, and you were my flashlight.

Eleanor: Holy motherforking shirtballs!

Eleanor: They're never gonna call a train to take us to the Bad Place. They can't, because we're already here... This is the Bad Place.

Chidi: Well, uh... there's something you don't know about me. I read an article saying that growing almonds was bad for the environment, and yet I continued to use almond milk in my coffee...

Eleanor: What the fork is a "Chidi"? Why can't I say "fork"?!

--
+ Quotes on the IMDb

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий