26 нояб. 2018 г.

House of Cards 6×2

Chapter 67


Claire: Keep the phone away from your mouth while you’re thinking, Governor...

Claire: I promised myself I wouldn't be like him... But he handed me over to them like a shaker of salt and now they won't let go. This is a wound of their own making.

Claire: No one should ever feel unsafe. In her own home.

Elizabeth: It's time she learned about the world. Pretty girls have a responsibility to their beauty. I’ll bet she dared those boys! Shame on her. Why can't you just do as you're told?

Annette: She can’t decide if she’s Lady Macbeth or Macbeth.

Seth: Essentially they’re handing over their phones, which as you know, is basically an extension of the self at this point. Duncan calls them "the sarcophagi of our souls." We’ll be crawling peoples’ phones. You get to decide what people see and when.

Bill: You respected him. Did you fear him?
Seth: Yes. But you always knew where you stood with him.
Bill: And her?
Seth: You never know.

Annette: He was a good kisser, I’ll say that. But then the rest... was so underwhelming.

Claire: And this is where I tell you to shut your mouth, Annette.

Bill: "To the dead, a kingdom means nothing. They have their requiem and eternity." That's Macbeth. The opera, not the play.

Claire: The reign of the middle-aged white man is over. The Bill Shepherds of the world who won’t let go, have to go.

Claire: We can do whatever we want, Doug...

Claire: I need to bury Francis, once and for all.

--
On the IMDb
+ reddit

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий