27 нояб. 2018 г.

Time to Get Cereal

South Park 22×6


Stan: It was like a bear, but a pig... thing.

Stan: Who was that ex-president guy? The one who showed up and tried to convince everyone of a ManBearPig?
Kenny: Mrph rmhmhm rm?
Kyle: ... Al Gore.

Detective: In the woods? There was a school shooting out in the woods? Outside of school is the one place kids are supposed to be safe.

Detective: God damn it! If these kids don't stop killing each other, I'm gonna shoot them all myself.

Stan: Mr. Gore?... Al Gore?
Jim Turner: That's a name I haven't heard in a long time.

Kyle: Please, Mr. Gore! We need your help! ManBearPig isn't going to stop.
Al Gore: Oh, is it inconvenient now? I tried to warn you all, but no one took me cereal. You all just made fun of me, didn't you? Well, now you can just deal with it yourselves.

Al Gore: Say you're sorry for making fun of me.
Eric: We're sorry for making fun of you.
Al Gore: That didn't sound cereal at all.


Detective: I don't believe it. A school shooting at an ice cream shop... Damn it! When children leave school, they're supposed to be out of harm's way.

Al Gore: I wanted to find ManBearPig's origins. And so I created this... the Internet. With that, I was able to search everywhere for any bit of data.

Al Gore: This is "The Temptation of St. Anthony" by Martin Schongauer. It depicts several demons... WolfMonkeyGuy, ChickenFishWoman and ElephantPorcupineMan, just to name a few. All of them demons sent by the Devil himself.

Al Gore: Al Gore was right... Al Gore was right all along... We should have listened to Al Gore...

Stan: Oh, Jesus. ‭You gotta tell them, Mr. Gore! Tell them it wasn't us!
Al Gore: No. They don't listen to me, kids. It's up to you young people now. You have to find a way to get people to take this cereal. You must convince people there's a ManBearPig, which Satan told you is a Fate Sifter demon that made a deal ‭with someone in this town!
Stan: That's gonna be impossible!
Al Gore: Yeah, sounds really hard, doesn't it? People might not believe you and, like, make fun of you and stuff. Poor you guys, huh?

--
On the IMDb

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий