4 нояб. 2018 г.

Look Who's Purging Now

Rick and Morty 2x9


Morty: I didn't know that there were bugs out in space.
Rick: Well, w-what did you think, Morty? Life just developed on Earth by itself?

Rick: Whoa, they are purging the fuck out of each other.

Rick: Okay, yeah. T-That was gross. Wow. Man, I think my eyes were bigger than my stomach on this one, Morty. Ugh. My appetite for purge-spectating got f-illed pretty quick.

Jerry: Whatcha doing? Watching some TV, playing on your phone?
Summer: Is that a real question?
Jerry: Just making conversation.
Summer: Are you? What part of that gives me anything to work with? My choice is to say nothing, be sarcastic, or bark "yes" like a trained animal. It's not a conversation. You're holding me verbally hostage.
Jerry: Okay, ass-face. I'll go in the kitchen.
Summer: Hey, Dad.
Jerry: Yeah?
Summer: Whatcha doing? Going into the kitchen?

Rick: She tried to purge me, Morty. You let your wiener do the walking, and now I'm dead.

Rick: Morty, I don't want to be the "a little help" guy, but a little help?

Rick: It's okay, Morty. It's the purge, you know? Pushing old lighthouse keepers down the stairs is totally cool.

Rick: Morty. Time to purge.

Rick: Here's the deal. I'm not here to judge. I'm just a guy from another planet. But this girl is one of your poor people, and I guess you guys felt like it was okay to subject her to inhuman conditions because there was no chance of it ever hurting you. It's sort of the socio-political equivalent of, say, a suit of power armor around you. But now things are evened out, so, Arthrisha?
Arthrisha: Happy Festival cock suckers! Suck my cock! Chew my balls! Suck my huge dick! You want to get in on this, Rick?

Beth: Jerry, get a job.

--
+ Quotes on the IMDb
+ Soundtracks

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий