23 нояб. 2018 г.

Hotel Transylvania 3: Summer Vacation (2018)


Phone Voice: What can I help you with, Lord of Darkness?
Dracula: I'm looking for a date.
Phone Voice: The date is Friday, July 13th.
Dracula: No, no. I want to meet someone.
Phone Voice: Understood, you want to eat dim sum!
Dracula: Don't you get it? I want to go on a date! I'm... lonely.
Phone Voice: I understand... You want bologna!

Dracula: Mavis, please, you're torturing me. You know I hate surprises.
Mavis: This is a fun surprise.
Dracula: There are no fun surprises.

Dracula: Who made you such an amazing daughter?
Mavis: You.
Dracula: That's right! What a father I am.

Frank: Here comes the pain!

Dracula: Okay, what is going on? You guys are acting weirder than normal, and your normal is pretty weird.

Dracula: I understand, family is everything. You have to honor the past. But we make our own future.

Ericka: I am a grown woman! I have the right to kill whoever I want.

Dracula: Johnny, we need the most brain-dominating, toe-tappinating song in the history of all the universe.

--
+ Quotes on the IMDb
+ Soundtracks!

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий