30 нояб. 2018 г.

Everything is Great! Part 2

The Good Place 2×1.2


Michael: So, this is the living room... as well as the kitchen and the bedroom.
Tahani: It's so... cozy. I feel like the walls are just hugging me.

Michael: You all right, my dear?
Tahani: Yes, just not used to dressing like a plumber-ess. Is that what you call a female plumber, or is it a toilet sweep? Or clog wench? In any case, that's how I'm dressed.

Michael: My darling, you are in the Good Place. Relax. Feel the breeze on your feet.
Tahani: That's why Crocs have holes in them.

Denise: Can I just have something that makes me stand out? A mysterious past, or... a limp! I want a limp.

Eleanor: What the fork, man?
Chidi: I know that book.
Eleanor: Is that some kind of nerd pick-up line? Because it's only kind of working.

Eleanor: Are you gonna talk or just walk around like a nerd trying to get a personal best on his Fitbit?

Shawn: We're trying out the new butthole spiders. They're enormous. You know, good old-fashioned torture... the way it's supposed to be.

--
+ Quotes on the IMDb

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий