6 нояб. 2018 г.

Walk Like a Man

Mr. Mercedes 2x9


Bill: Could I have a minute alone with the good doctor?...

Bill: Ball bearings in a sock. So simple, so effective...

Babineau: I... I need to think.
Bill: You need to fucking talk.

Cora: You are handsome, you are rich, and you are famous, and if there's anything we know about American jurisprudence, the rich and the famous do not end up in jail, okay?
Brady: I guess all I need to be is rich, then.

Brady: It's amazing what you can do when you put your mind to it.

Brady: So medically speaking... I'm a dead man walking.

Brady: I'm, uh... I'm 29 years old, and I've never been kissed. How sad is that?

Brady: Upon my death, I want my brain sent to Boston University. I promised mother I'd go to college.

Bill: Are you detaining me, you piece of smug shit, or am I free to go?
Marks: Don't leave the jurisdiction.
Bill: Fuck you very much.

Holly: I don't understand. I mean, why didn't they just arrest you on the spot?
Bill: 'Cause the detective's an asshole. Or should I say he perceived me as one... So he's gonna fuck with me some. If they can take me too late in the day to be arraigned, he can stick me in a cell overnight. To reflect.
Holly: Reflect on what?
Bill: On my being an asshole.

--
On the IMDb
+ Soundtracks

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий