8 нояб. 2018 г.

Return to Murder House

American Horror Story. Apocalypse

8×6

Madison: The council sent me here because they obviously think I'm expendable.
Chablis: And I had to put khakis on, so it's been a hard day for all of us.

Madison: I just can't wait to start making babies in our new home!
Realtor: Well, before you start that, there are issues I legally have to make you aware of...

Realtor: Over the past decade alone, there have been an unprecedented amount of break-ins, missing persons reports. And, of course, the most disturbing...
Madison: You mean the people that died there?
Chablis: Yeah, we know.
Realtor: About all 36 of them?

Chablis: Don't worry, we'll burn some sage.

Madison: What. A. Shithole.

Constance: I'm Constance Langdon. And this... is my fucking house.

Constance: Be careful. My mother told me pettiness causes wrinkles.
Moira: So does cruelty.

Madison: What do you want?
Constance: To remove that insufferable cloudy-eyed ginger from these premises permanently.
Madison: You want us to fire the help?
Constance: Well, if you really do have witchcraft at your disposal, then why don't you just abracadabra that goddamn bitch out of my afterlife, huh? Bless me with some peace and quiet.

Moira: You can't live with virtue without getting on the bad side of those without.

Madison: I want my bones to be buried at the studio. Paramount, Stage 7. I would gladly haunt the shit out of that place.

Chablis: You surprised me. Under the facade of a heartless narcissist...
Madison: Is a stone-cold bitch.

Constance: Oh, such a beautiful child, with such a cheerful disposition. Even when he was committing unspeakable acts...

Constance: I had seen enough Discovery Channel specials to know exactly what evolutionary tree he was shimmying up... Bundy, Dahmer, they started with small animals, too... until they graduated to grander things.


Constance: I love them all. It was Michael who made me realize that I was put on this earth to raise the monsters.

Constance: Bottle of whiskey and a fenny chaser. Ooh, that's what I call a bon voyage.

Constance: I bound my soul to this place. Because, like I said earlier, I was born to be a mother. Why not die to be one, too?

Ben Harmon: The spirits in this house can't be seen unless they want to be seen.

Madison: So basically, our new Supreme is pretty much pure evil.

Vivien: Michael is not just a bad witch for you to exterminate.
Madison: What is that supposed to mean?
Vivien: "Then I saw a beast with ten horns and seven heads rising out of the sea and all who dwell on the Earth will worship Him."

Miriam: It's not going to be possible.

Michael: Father. I am with you now.

Chablis: What if we can't stop him? What happens then?

--
On the IMDb
+ Soundtracks!

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий