14 нояб. 2018 г.

Traitor

American Horror Story. Apocalypse

8×7

Dinah: Toenails? Nasty. You really hate your husband.

Dinah: Tell all your friends. The voodoo queen can fix any problem.

Dinah: The only thing that matters in this world isn't white or black. It's green.

Bubbles: Witchcraft is a talent that I was born with. But acting, I had to work for.

Bubbles: You and your generation think that you can get whatever you want with the click of a mouse or the uttering of a spell. But, let me tell you, to achieve something, that's magic of the highest order.

Bubbles: You expect me to read his mind.
Madison: Did you just read hers?
Bubbles: Like a Sidney Sheldon novel, darling.

Cordelia: You know why I'm here?
Papa Legba: The Antichrist. Michael Langdon. Bringer of the End of Days. But what makes you think I can help? I am merely a gatekeeper between humanity and the underworld.

Cordelia: Not every power is a blessing.
Coco: Well. I have the power of too much information. How am I ever gonna eat another corn dog?

--
On the IMDb
+ Soundtracks

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий