24 нояб. 2018 г.

The Consummation Deviation

The Big Bang Theory 12×8


Raj: Me, too.

Sheldon: Pumpkin? I've been calling her spaghetti squash. It's amazing that one woman can be different vegetables to different men.

Penny: You know, over time it got better.
Raj: S-So practice makes perfect?
Penny: Well, practice makes better.

Raj: Well, funny story...
Anu: The truth.
Raj: Oh, God, the truth is so not good for me!

Anu: Ugh. I hate telling people this... I don't like music.
Raj: What kind of music?
Anu: Just all of it. It sort of seems like a waste of time.

Sheldon: ...So the doctor prescribed Nizoral and it blocked enzyme action, and the fungus cleared right up.
Mrs. Fowler: That's a very disturbing picture.
Sheldon: Yes, well, they say a picture's worth a thousand words, but I say nothing beats a picture and a thousand words.

Sheldon: Oh, speaking of vegetables, how about I start calling you Old Lady Green Beans?

Amy: Uh, no time to talk about that now! All your action figures are on fire. Harrison Ford's in the lobby. Come quick!

Sheldon: I may have married the wrong Fowler...

--
On the IMDb
+ Vanity Card # 600A!

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий