26 нояб. 2018 г.

Thank You and Good Night

The Marvelous Mrs. Maisel 1×8


Susie: We are fucked... We'll be walking like cowboys for a week. That's how fucked we are.

Rose: Make a new friend. I'm tired of this one.

Susie: Ugh. I had to sleep on a diagonal, 'cause the vertical made me want to throw up.

Midge: I just wanted to make things easy for you.
Joel: Yeah, well, some things are worth working a little harder for.

Midge: What'd you do with your socks? Oh, they're in your shoes. At some point last night you stopped to put your socks in your shoes?!

Susie: Just keep going. No matter what they toss at you, keep going. Duck, you know, but keep going.

Midge: What are you doing?
Abe: Alphabetizing my books.

Abe: Goddamn it! Goddamn it! Goddamn it! I'm fine. Oy. And I thought your teenage years were a problem.

Abe: Change... part of marriage. If he loves you...
Midge: He does.
Abe: If he loves you, and you can forgive... ah, who the hell knows?


Abe: I'll have to kill you.
Midge: I understand.
Abe: I'll feel bad about it, but it will happen.

Lenny Bruce: Oh, Midge. Well, well, well... All hail the Upper West Side.

Joel: I'm sorry. You hired ringers to dance at our wedding?
Midge: Yes.
Joel: Okay, come on.
Midge: Wait, where are we going?
Joel: To find the rabbi. I'm marrying you all over again.

Susie: I need you to be great tonight. No pressure, but I need you to be perfect tonight. No pressure, but if ever there was a night that everything in the world depends on how great and perfect you are, it's tonight. No pressure.
Midge: Pressure, yeah, I got it. Thanks for taking the pressure off.

Midge: How did you do this?
Susie: Lots of perverted sex acts. I'll have skinned knees for a month.

Susie: Go show 'em how it's done.

Joel: She's good.

Midge: You have been a great audience, ladies and gentlemen. That's it for me. My name is Mrs. Maisel. Thank you and good night!

--
+ Quotes on the IMDb
+ Soundtracks

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий