10 нояб. 2018 г.

Tag (2018)

Hoagie: Look, there comes a time in every man's life where you just gotta take stock. Ask yourself, "What's really important? What's on your bucket list?" ... All I know is that, for me, what I really want is to clean the urine off of that man's toilet seat.

Hoagie: Come on, Bob. You gonna grow old, or you gonna keep playing?

Sable: Well, I'm paranoid that my original paranoia might turn on my paranoia.

Rebecca: So what happens if you lose?
Chilli: You lose.
Hoagie: You're it.
Rebecca: What does the winner get?
Chilli: There are no winners. Just not losers.

Hoagie: Synchronize your watches.
Bob: I don't know how to do that.
Chilli: I don't wear a watch.
Sable: Time is a construct.

Sable: How come "bi-weekly" means both twice a week and every other week? That's mad confusing and it's just linguistically lazy.

Chilli: I will be so pissed if she didn't have a miscarriage.
Bob: Chilli! We all would be. It's just a thing you don't say. It's implied.

Sable: This is a miscarriage of justice.

--
+ Quotes on the IMDb
+ Soundtracks!

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий