1 нояб. 2018 г.

Nobody Puts Brady in a Crestmore

Mr. Mercedes 2x8


Bill: We got to stop looking for rational explanations for stuff that's... they're unexplainable.

Holly: I can't hold this world sometimes. I can't... 'cause I know that it doesn't hold me. It's just... letting me visit.
Bill: Yeah. We're renting for sure. No option to buy.

Holly: I wish I could tell you... what you mean to me... and how much that frightens me.
Bill: It cuts both ways.
Holly: I... I don't like the feeling.
Bill: I know. Caring for people is scary. Happiness is lovely. Not... Not really controllable. You can't tie it to a post.

Holly: Remember that the number-one killer of hospital patients is staph infections, okay? So don't get one of those.
Bill: Jesus. How do I avoid that?
Holly: Um, wash hands often, uh, keep cuts and scrapes clean and bandaged, and, um, don't take any personal items from other patients... especially those with, um, open wounds and hacking coughs, okay?

--
On the IMDb
+ Soundtracks

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий