16 нояб. 2018 г.

The Grant Allocation Derivation

The Big Bang Theory 12×7


Sheldon: Facts are my nails, and my voice is the hammer which pounds them through the wood of your skull.

Howard: Pretty cool, huh? And when our kids outgrow it, we can Airbnb it to other people's babies.

Howard: You can laugh at that one later, too.

Sheldon: All right, I've kept you in suspense long enough. "Dutch" is a bastardization of the word "Deutsch," meaning German.
Penny: What's German for "annoying"?
Sheldon: Nervig. Why do you ask?

Leonard: How do I decide who gets the money?
President Siebert: How do you decide anything? Think about it with your brain, and then say it with your mouth.

Leonard: That's a lot of responsibility.
President Siebert: Well, if I didn't think you were up to the task, you wouldn't have been fifth on my list.

Bernadette: Have you ever told Leonard a little white lie?
Penny: Mm. Well, he thinks I've seen every one of the Star Wars movies, but I've really only seen the one with the gold robot.
Bernadette: ... That could be any of them.
Penny: Exactly!

Bernadette: The minute I get home, I have two kids hanging on me, and sometimes I don't want babies pulling my hair and pinching my belly fat.
Penny: That'd be a good slogan for a condom company...

Raj: And you just pretend like you don't know?
Howard: Sure. That's how marriage works.

--
On the IMDb

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий