5 нояб. 2018 г.

Arizona (2018)

Mrs. Boychuk: So there's nothing down there?
Cassie: Nope, nothing but possibility.

Cassie: It's not my fault there's no high school in this town.
Gary: Why do you live here, then?
Cassie: Because somebody showed me a house and told me it was a wonderful place to raise a family.
Gary: That did happen, didn't it?

Gary: If you can't afford a house, don't fucking buy it. There's some advice for you.

Gary: You don't blame the guy who sold the idiot the magic beans. You blame the idiot who traded his cow for the magic beans.
Sonny: That's not what happened in the story. The magic beans work!
Gary: Who gives a fuck about beans?

Sheriff: God damn it! Who'd I shoot?

Sonny: I need everyone to be nice to each other and shut the fuck up until it gets dark! Okay? Then we will bury this bitch like civilized people. Okay?

Morgan: Is anybody in here?
Cassie: I don't know. Do you want anybody to be in here?

Sonny: Oh, I'm a bad person? You're a bad person, Cassie! You looked at honest, hardworking people, and you fucking lied to them. You told them that buying these houses was going to be a good investment, and it wasn't! You're a fucking bad person.

--
+ Quotes on the IMDb
+ Soundtracks

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий