3 нояб. 2018 г.

Mindy St. Claire

The Good Place 1×12


Cashier: So, big plans this weekend?
Eleanor: Yep. I'm gonna sit alone in my house watching wedding fails on YouTube, drinking margaritas through a Twizzlers straw until I pass out on top of my vibrator.

Janet: Ooh, I've never had to walk before... This is fun... Now I'm bored. Walking is dumb.

Joe: Hi there. Do you have a second to talk about the environment?
Eleanor: No. Buzz off, whale-humper.
Joe: You know, I see you here all the time, and you're always mean to me, and it really hurts my feelings.
Eleanor: It does? Because the minute you're out of my line of sight, I literally forget you exist. Watch. You exist... You don't exist... You're bothering me... Don't care if you die. See?

Beadie: A compromise was made: the neighborhood you are in now by yourself. You submitted a list of things you wanted; the Good Place provided those things.
Trevor: Yeah, and the Bad Place made some modifications.
Beadie: We got you your favorite beer.
Trevor: Yeah, but it's always warm.
Beadie: On your jukebox, you'll find every song ever sung.
Trevor: Yeah, by The Eagles, and it's only the live versions. Also, there's some spoken word poetry from William Shatner. It's deeply terrible.
Beadie: You get the idea. Welcome to eternal mediocrity. Welcome to the Medium Place.

--
+ Quotes on the IMDb
+ Soundtracks

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий