20 нояб. 2018 г.

The Scoots

South Park 22×5


Mr. Mackey: Well, where the hell did they all come from?!
Neighbour: Nobody knows.

Stan: Uh, It wants a credit card number.
Eric: You want to use your mom's or my mom's?
Stan: Let's do your mom's.
Eric: 3715-523...
Stan: Is that an Amex?
Eric: Yeah. You want a Visa?

Mr. Mackey: No, but, like, where did they come from? You know, it's like one day, everything was fine, and the next, there were these (BLEEP) scooters everywhere.
You don't like scooters?
Mr. Mackey: I just think people should drive, m'kay? I don't think people should scoot. I just... I just hope the future isn't scootin'.

Eric: Look, Kenny, I always told you that one day, being poor was gonna catch up with you. Okay? But you didn't want to listen. You just kept on being poor, and now it's Halloween, and you don't have a cellphone.

Mr. Mackey: Hey, you had a goddamn red light!

Mr. Mackey: What gives them the right, huh? I mean some big company came and dumped a bunch of scooters everywhere without asking anyone if it was okay.
Kenny: Yeah, people don't even care if shit's dumped everywhere. Everyone just loves technology.

Kenny: And just like that, it was over. Nobody knew what happened. They only knew their phones didn't work... No scooters, no texting, not even GPS. It was like the old Halloween.

Kenny: ...And as for me, I was able to spend the rest of the night with my friends because we were all equal again.

Kenny: It was the last Halloween that still felt like Halloween. It was the last time it was good.

--
On the IMDb
+ Soundtrack

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий