20 нояб. 2018 г.

Hotel Artemis (2018)

Waikiki: You work with what you got, not what you hoped for.

Everest: Hey, you see that badge? That means I'm a healthcare professional. But that knowledge goes both ways. So if you tell anybody about the Artemis, I will hunt you down and un-heal the shit out of you.

Acapulco: Well, hey, cops kill poor people, poor people kill cops. That's the circle of life. Hakuna matata.

The Nurse: This is America. Eighty-five percent of what I fix is bullet holes.

Nice: You can't pick what you're good at.

The Nurse: Remember, everybody's got their 18-wheeler day.

Acapulco: Who the fuck are you? You're a street taco, but I'm a 20-ounce sirloin. You're a housemaid with a handgun. But I own the fucking mansion.

Nice: You're the employee, I'm the business.

Everest: Respect your elders, pulis.


Morgan: You couldn't have changed anything, and none of that was your fault.
The Nurse: You got kids, Mo?
Morgan: Yeah, I got two. Yeah.
The Nurse: Then you know. It's always your fault.

Waikiki: No, man, I don't have a plan. But, uh, I got the next best thing. I got a gun.

Niagara: You made a deal with the devil. What'd you expect?

Nice: They bought your death. Don't give them your dignity for free.

The Nurse: Are you okay? You look like all the shades of shit.

Nice: We can't pick what we're good at or who we love.

Apparently, you guys don't know the rules. Visiting hours are never.

Everest: You can't save everyone.

Everest: Nice: Don't. Cross. My line.

Waikiki: Hey. Getting out is always tougher than getting in.

--
+ Quotes on the IMDb
+ Soundtracks

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий