12 нояб. 2018 г.

The Imitation Perturbation

The Big Bang Theory 12×6


Sheldon: Halloween traditions of date back to the Celtic festival of Samhain. Although our current Halloween customs come from the evening before All Hallows' Day-- All Hallows' Eve-- thus, Halloween.

Sheldon: So you're not laughing at him. You're laughing at me.
Raj: We're not laughing at you. We're laughing with you.
Sheldon: But I'm not laughing.

Sheldon: They laughed, Amy. In a derisive way. Not in the instructive way I laugh at them when they're being stupid.

Penny: Trick or treat.
Leonard: No. Sorry, you're not wearing a costume.
Penny: Yeah, I am. I'm a pharmaceutical sales rep.

Bernadette: Now, if you'll excuse me, the prime minister of England needs her diaper changed!

Leonard: Oh, that's great. He's a Supreme Court justice, and you're the U.S. Constitution.
Anu: Yep. He interprets me. And guess what's underneath this?... The Bill of Tights.

Leonard: Are you agreeing just to shut me up?
Penny: You got another way? I'm all ears.

Bert: I don't get invited to a lot of parties. Is this a good one?

Sheldon: As you were eating that Danish, I wanted to point out that the Danish isn't Danish at all. It was imported by Austrian bakers during a labor dispute in the 1800s. But I chose not to, because I didn't want to be the kind of fella who foists unwanted facts about European pastries on the unwilling.

--
+ Quotes on the IMDb
+ Soundtrack

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий