4 окт. 2018 г.

PTSD

You're the Worst 1×6


Gretchen: I can't exactly be pissed off. I'm not his girlfriend.
Lindsay: Well, you at least have to sleep with someone else, too, or you'll resent him forever. That's feminism, Gretch. That's what Susan B. Anthony died for.
Gretchen: Do you even know who Susan B. Anthony is?
Lindsay: She made an airplane disappear.
Gretchen: Nope. What? That's Amelia Earhart. And she didn't make an air...
Lindsay: Whatever, history. You happened already. Let it go.

Gretchen: Like you said, it was totally legal for you to do that.
Jimmy: Because we're not a couple.
Gretchen: Yeah. We're just two chill people, being totally cool about stuff.

Jimmy: Everyone I care about ends up hating me. Why is that?
Becca: Oh, because you're a narcissist with face-blindness who, without hesitation or consequence, uses people to get what you want.
Jimmy: God, you know me so well.

--
On the IMDb
+ Soundtrack

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий