27 окт. 2018 г.

Upgrade (2018)

Asha: You want to print a pizza?
Grey: You wanna make a pizza?
Asha: Seems like a lot of work.

Grey: Here's the thing, kid. I'm not looking to restart my life. I'm looking for the off switch.

Grey: So I'm not insane?

Stem: Let me know if you need my help, Grey.
Grey: Stem, help.
Stem: I need your permission to operate independently.
Grey: Permission granted.
Stem: Thank you.

Grey: Really?
Cortez: Yeah. Did you hear anything about that?
Stem: Don't look away. You're showing her you're lying.

Stem: Alcohol impairs the signals from your brain. You will not be able to walk properly.
Grey: I know. That's why they can charge money for it.
Stem: It does not make sense that humans deliberately malfunction.
Grey: Yeah, that's because your memories are filled with ones and zeros, pal, and our memories are filled with every fuck-up we've ever made.

Grey: I have money. What I don't have is time.

Grey: Excuse me, hacker formerly known as Jamie, what is a 'while'?

Stem: I cannot allow us to be killed.

Fisk: I didn't ruin your life. I gave you a gift. I inducted you into my race. The Upgraded.

Stem: I did pick you, you should be honored.

Stem: A fake world is a lot less painful than the real one.

--
+ Quotes on the IMDb

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий