2 окт. 2018 г.

Blackjack

Fear the Walking Dead 4×13


Sarah: 10-4, Mo-Mo.
Morgan: Please, don't call me that!

Jim: Maybe you could learn... a little. I'm sure you could achieve swill in a year. Maybe that's good enough for you, Sarah. But you want a good beer... Some say the best beer. And that's my mind. My experience. These fingers. This soul.

Sarah: What kind of sicko shitto does that?

Martha: I let him become what he was meant to be... He's not weak anymore.

John: I hate the wet ones.

Sarah: Listen. If you think that you can just come in here... Okay.
Wendell: We going with you.
Sarah: Yeah, what we planned.

John: I know there ain't no happy endings, but you gotta fight for every day. I found somebody that I want to fight alongside.


Victor: Why? Why keep believing that's true? Why keep believing things will get any better than this?
John: Well, if we don't believe things will get better, we don't believe that we can make 'em that way... if we don't fight for every day, we're no different than the passed.
Victor: The only difference between us and the passed... is a few days' rations.

Clayton: Channel 17. No one uses it.

John: Man, you always drink? Even before?
Victor: I was an amateur. I've gone pro.

John: You don't think it'll work?
Victor: Well, I didn't think you'd survive a bullet to the gut, but here we are.
John: You just gotta believe. You just gotta fight for that next day.

Victor: I'm going. I'm gonna live, if only for a little longer.

Martha: You lose people, you lose yourself.

--
On the IMDb

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий