15 окт. 2018 г.

Coushatta

Better Call Saul 4×8


Jimmy: Just a word of warning... I had a pile of cheese-chili fries back at Stuckey's, with onions on top. Last guy who sat here didn't last five miles. But, you know, welcome to it.

Nacho: What you owe, you owe. With interest.

Ziegler: He built that.
Mike: The Sydney Opera House?
Ziegler: Those concrete arches, impossible in 1957. Six years it took to solve the problem. Six. And years more to pour correctly. To that, my father gave 10 years of life.

Mrs. Nguyen: You take her to dinner. Nice place with a waiter. Cloth napkin. You bring flowers. You say sorry. Then say sorry again. Whatever she says, you say sorry.
Jimmy: I think we might be past that.
Mrs. Nguyen: ... I'll leave the bottle.

Ericsen: A misdemeanor?
Kim: Yes.
Ericsen: You're asking to go from 18-months' jail time down to nothing?... Sorry. I can't do that.
Kim: Okay.

Ericsen: What's the plan here, Kim? Because shock and awe isn't gonna cut it. Bring every fancy associate you got, file all the motions you want. And at the end of all this, your client is still going away.
Kim: ... Okay. I guess we'll see...


Mike: They forgot? The German national in the middle of Albuquerque... talking about pouring hundreds of tons of concrete... at a secret underground location?

Judge Munsinger: I have one question for you, Ms. Ericsen. Are you prosecuting Santa Claus?

Pastor Hansford: Have you set a date yet for Huell's trial?
Ericsen: No, not yet.
Pastor Hansford: Would you do me a kindness and ring me up when you do? Because we got a couple of charter buses. We're gonna bring the whole congregation up to y'all in Albuquerque...
Ericsen: I'll make sure to let you know.
Pastor Hansford: Bless you. And I look forward to meeting you.

Kevin: But what do you think, Kim? Can you pull another rabbit out of the hat for us?

Jimmy: ...And also, I agree. We are totally done with all that. Over and out. No more.
Kim: ..... Let's do it again.

Lalo: You are going to love this. I made this just for you. Never in your life have you tasted something so delicious, it's true. Wait... You're gonna die.
Nacho: ... No, thank you.

Lalo: This is a special recipe. A family secret.
Nacho: The Salamanca family?
Lalo: Them! I am Eduardo. But you can call me Lalo.

--
+ Quotes on the IMDb
+ Soundtracks

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий