4 окт. 2018 г.

Whatever Remains, However Improbable

Elementary 6×21


Watson: Are you gonna tell me why you think I killed Michael or not?
Special Agent Kim: In a word, obsession.

Special Agent Kim: Is there anything you'd like to say?
Watson: I'd like my lawyer now.

Holmes: Did you do it?

Holmes: I did not kill Michael Rowan. Which is apparently the name of the club we'll be forming.

Holmes: She's made the rules of the game quite clear.
Watson: So, what do we do?
Holmes: We... cheat.

Holmes: ...That's why I broke into the morgue last night. Made a copy of Michael's autopsy report... I also have his body downstairs.

Watson: So, is that for my modesty?
Holmes: Mine, actually. Don't worry. There were no clues there. Just confirmation of every stereotype anyone's ever assumed about men who hurt women.

Watson: I feel ridiculous.
Holmes: Imagine how ridiculous you would feel if you went to prison for a crime you didn't commit.

Det. Bell: I would tell you to solve this one fast, but you're you... I know you've only got one speed.
Holmes: Oh, you'd be surprised.

Watson: I gave them an up-close view of one of your beehives and put this song on repeat. I mean, I had to get movers to get it down here, but at least we did not have to humiliate ourselves this time.
Holmes: Oh, you've been humiliated. You just don't realize it... One of the founding fathers of Everyone, StingSquat44, is an admitted melissophiliac. He's aroused by bees. You just arranged a sex show with a cast of thousands.


Watson: Think about it— what does Mallick really have?
Holmes: Means: Uh, Michael was bludgeoned with a weapon that you're known to favor. Motive: He tried to kill you. Opportunity: No one reliable can account for your whereabouts at the time of the murder. What else am I forgetting? Uh, oh, yes. He identified you as his killer as he lay dying!

Holmes: Well, then it's over, you know. You know, our little family unit. You, me, the captain, Marcus... We'll never be able to set foot in that precinct ever again!

Holmes: We're supposed to be partners!
Watson: We are. So be my partner.

Holmes: I think a good detective leaves nothing to chance.

Watson: You said he's in England...
Special Agent Kim: The only part of the deal I like. Sherlock Holmes isn't America's problem anymore.

Special Agent Kim: Your little partnership— it's over.

Special Agent Kim: Cheer up, Joan. You just got away with murder.

Holmes: I wanted to thank you... I wanted to thank you for everything you've done for me over the last six years.

Watson: We're partners.
Holmes: No. We're much better than that... We're two people that love each other. We always have been.

Lord St. Simon: Stamford told me that you returned to Baker Street almost six months ago.
Holmes: I did, but my-my residence in New York had much thicker walls. And, uh, these are just taking some getting used to. Not to mention the neighbors behind them.

Watson: What about now?
Holmes: We've been summoned to Scotland Yard. There's been a murder.
Watson: Okay, just let me get my coat.

--
On the IMDb
+ Soundtracks

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий