14 окт. 2018 г.

Die Hard 2: Die Harder (1990)


John McClane: Here we are, Washington, DC, the heart of democracy. One hand washes the other. Come on, man. It's Christmas.
Sgt. Vito Lorenzo: So ask Santa Claus to give you another car!

Holly McClane: Honey, it's the '90s, remember? Microchips, microwaves, faxes, air phones...
John McClane: Hey, well, as far as I'm concerned, progress peaked with frozen pizza.

Samantha Coleman: Colonel Stuart, can I have a few words, please?
Col. Stuart: You can have two: "fuck" and "you".

Sergeant: Freeze!
John McClane: Nice guess, asshole. I'm a cop. That was the bad guy.

John McClane: Oh man, I can't fucking believe this. Another basement, another elevator. How can the same shit happen to the same guy twice?

Trudeau: What are you going to do?
John McClane: Whatever I can.

John McClane: Damnit! I hate it when I'm right!

John McClane: Just once, I'd like a regular, normal Christmas. Eggnog, a fuckin' Christmas tree, a little turkey. But, no. I gotta crawl around in this motherfuckin' tin can.

Holly McClane: Listen Dick. That is your name? Dick. If you're gonna continue to get this close do you think you might consider switching aftershaves?
Richard Thornburg: Anything else?
Holly McClane: Stronger mouthwash would be nice.

Marvin: You like it, huh? How about giving me 20 bucks for it?
John McClane: How about I let you live?
Marvin: The man knows how to bargain.

Grant: You're the wrong guy in the wrong place at the wrong time!
John McClane: The story of my life.

John McClane: All right. Stay here and get ready to call the marines.
Chief Engineer Leslie Barnes: I thought they were the army.
John McClane: Who gives a fuck, just be ready.

John McClane: I don't like to fly.
Samantha Coleman: Then why are you here?
John McClane: I don't like to lose either.

John McClane: Yippee-ki-yay, motherfucker!

Holly McClane: Why does this keep happening to us?

--
+++ Quotes on the IMDb
+ Soundtracks


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий