7 окт. 2018 г.

A High-Pitched Buzz and Training Wheels

Young Sheldon 2×1


Adult Sheldon: Ignoring things that irritate me isn't my strong suit. Obsessively fixating on them... Now that's what gets me out of bed in the morning.

Missy: What are you doing?
Sheldon: The sound from the refrigerator. It's right between D and D-sharp. Ugh! It's making my skin crawl.

Mary: What made you think you could fix this?!
Sheldon: I'm smart... and I had a book.
Mary: Do you still think you're smart?
Sheldon: Yes.

Missy: You know if you cry, I can't enjoy your pain.

Mary: You don't know how to ride a bicycle!
Sheldon: There's nothing I can't learn. A week ago, I didn't know how to take apart a refrigerator.

Sheldon: Georgie?
Georgie: What?
Sheldon: I'm ready to scrub the moral stain off my character.

Sheldon: That's a tautology.
Georgie: What?
Sheldon: A tautology. A statement that's true, but uninformative.


Adult Sheldon: ...Over the next 17 minutes, I used physics, geometry and old-fashioned hard work to create the perfect newspaper-folding system.

George: He's gonna be fine.
Mary: You don't have to tell me that. I know he's gonna be fine.
George: If you believe that, why aren't you in bed right now?

Sheldon: Out, damned spot. That's from Shakespeare!

Sheldon: To say this first day was challenging would be an understatement. To say the rest of the week got better from there would be the kind of lie that sets pants on fire.

Sheldon: Yes, Derek! I have training wheels like a child! I also have a job like an adult. I'm a very complicated person!

Sheldon: I'm not just tired. I'm exhausted. Everything hurts. I get up in the morning to do this job I don't even like. And I'm doing it just for the money, and it's not even a lot of money. I keep trying harder and harder, and it doesn't even make a difference.

Sheldon: My father's wisdom touched me deeply. Which is why, to this day, no matter what I'm going through, I am never irritating or abusive to any of my friends or loved ones. Ask them. They'll tell you.

--
On the IMDb
+ Soundtrack

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий