29 окт. 2018 г.

Winner

Better Call Saul 4×10


Kim: No. I'm not doing that. Pick something else.
Jimmy: Yes, you are singing that with me.
Kim: I'm not doing "Bohemian Rhapsody."

Jimmy: You know, you don't sing that with me I sue you.
Kim: Okay, well, I'll just sue you right back.
Jimmy: Then I double-sue you.
Kim: That is not a thing.
Jimmy: Well, it could be, you know, once my full powers are unleashed.

Jimmy: Pick a good one. Not from this decade.

Jimmy: McGill and McGill, the brothers McGill... I'm a lawyer... And you're lawyer. Two lawyers. How 'bout that?... M&M. Melts in your mouth, not in your hands.

Jimmy: Hey, you got to tell Howard, uh, to add another "M" to the firm 'cause it'll make it more symmetrical. And people love symmetricality.
Chuck: I can't argue with that.

Jimmy: ♪ The winner takes it all ♪
Chuck: ♪ The loser has to fall ♪

Jimmy: How'd it look?
Kim: How'd it feel?
Jimmy: Felt like I looked sad.


Mike: This is on me. I'll fix it.

Jimmy: My point is that maybe someone who's been in trouble, someone who doesn't have a perfect record, you know, who's made mistakes and faced the consequences... maybe she brings something that the others don't. I think that deserves real consideration.

Jimmy: ...And I'm not just talking about the scholarship here. I'm talking about everything. I mean, they'll smile at you, they'll pat you on the head, but they are never, ever letting you in. But listen. Listen. It doesn't matter. It doesn't because you don't need them. They're not gonna give it to you? So what? You're gonna take it. You're gonna do whatever it takes. Do you hear me? You are not gonna play by the rules. You're gonna go your own way. You're gonna do what they won't do. You're gonna be smart. You are gonna cut corners, and you are gonna win... They're on the 35th floor? You're gonna be on the 50th floor. You're gonna be looking down on them. And the higher you rise, the more they're gonna hate you. Good. Good. You rub their noses in it. You make them suffer. You don't matter all that much to them. So what? So what? Screw them! Remember... the winner takes it all.

Lalo: Michael... Is that you?

Mike: I'll take care of it.
Gus: Are you sure?
Mike: Yes.

Mike: There will be a story, an accident... This I swear.

Kim: Chuck wrote a great letter. It's not just the words, though, you know? It's how you read them.

Jimmy: I did lousy in school. I lacked ambition. I always cut corners. I mean, for me to live up to the standards of Charles McGill... I mean, look at me. I'll never be as moral as him. I'll never be as smart. I'll never be as respected. I'll never be as good as Chuck... But I can try. I can try...

Jimmy: God, I could see the Matrix, you know? I was invincible. I could dodge bullets, baby.

Jimmy: And you were right. You were right. It was all about Chuck the whole time.

Jimmy: Oh, and, sweetheart, I'm gonna need one more form... a DBA... because I'm not gonna be practicing under the name McGill, so...
Kim: Wait. Wh... Wait. Jimmy, Jimmy, what?
Jimmy: S'all good, man.

--
+ Quotes on the IMDb
+ Soundtracks

Σ Brilliant!

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий