23 окт. 2018 г.

Could It Be... Satan?

American Horror Story. Apocalypse


8×4

Michael: Bless us, Dark Lord, for these thy gifts which we are about to receive from thy infernal bounty, through the power of Lucifer Eternal. Nema.

Michael: You didn't really kill your first husband, did you?
Miriam: No. I killed my first three husbands. You might as well learn this now. If something isn't working, it's best to just cut the cord. And I'll make sure the insurance policy's up to date.
Michael: That's evil.
Miriam: Hell, yeah. I'm a devil mama.

Miriam: Hail Satan.
Michael Langdon: Not quite. But I appreciate the sentiment.

Mallory: I don't know what's going on.
Madison: Bad news, bitch. You're back from the dead.

Myrtle Snow: I always thought the world would end with fire and ice, not witches and warlocks.

Ariel: A level four would mean a warlock that is categorically as powerful as the female Supreme. He would be the one we call the Alpha.

BD Wong: Scrying is the ability to see things in a reflective surface. Messages, visions, prophecies...

BD Wong: Salire per spatium. The ability to transport yourself instantly throughout physical space.

BD Wong: This final test requires an understanding not only of magic, but of nature. Stiricidium...
John Henry Moore: Molecules of water are all around us. Change the weather inside this room, and turn the water into snow.

John Henry Moore: We should be afraid. You can't corral the darkness.

Ariel: Don't be afraid of Michael. Be afraid of the status quo. Be afraid to do nothing. We have an obligation to our kind, to our future, to see if he can rise and lead us to our rightful place...

Zoe: ...But one thing's certain. Nothing is immutable when the will of a strong woman is applied.


Myrtle Snow: Did you say this was a boy, as in male?

Cordelia: In all recorded history, no man has ever approached the level of Supreme. Men are simply not equal to women when it comes to magical ability.
Myrtle Snow: Not to mention everything else.
Cordelia: Testosterone is a known inhibitor. It impedes access to the ethereal realm.

Chablis: Of course it's the black girl you leave behind. I see you, Ms. Supreme.
Cordelia: You don't know what you're talking about. Queenie was missing. She traveled to Los Angeles and never came back. I knew something awful had happened to her. Her life force just vanished. So I went searching for her. And when I found out she was trapped in the Hotel Cortez, I went immediately to bring her back from that monstrous place. And I had no illusions about it being easy. The Cortez is a place of evil. A hell mouth.

Ariel: You're just a scared bigot.
Cordelia: Scared of what?
Ariel: Of the Alpha. Of a man rising to the level of Supreme. Of an end to ages of female dominance. I'm telling you, that time has come.

Queenie: Gin. This is the 56,433rd hand I've won in a row.
March: Only amateurs keep score.

March: Solitaire it is.

Madison: Who are you? Huh? You're not even the star of your own hell! You're a nameless day player in my eternal suffering.

Cordelia: I'm fine. The air in here, it's...
Myrtle Snow: The fetid stench of unwashed boy. Makes Bourbon Street smell like Chanel No. 5. I can't bear it another minute.

--
On the IMDb
+ Soundtracks!

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий