16 окт. 2018 г.

Inshallah

Jack Ryan 1×8


Cathy Mueller: What you got there?
Jack Ryan: Fascinating, 10,000-word Puff piece on the origins of Shiite sectarianism.

Jack Ryan: It is bizarrely not as insane to be at the CIA at 4:00 a.m.

Cathy Mueller: And for the record, I think your scars are kind of badass.
Jack Ryan: You should hear my fake stories about how I got them in the State Department.

James Greer: Stay calm, stay together. Slow is smooth, smooth is fast.

James Greer: Jack, you did good. Real good. For an analyst.

James Greer: You saved that kid's life.
Jack Ryan: We'll see...

James Greer: A wise man once said, "Never move anything into an office you can't carry out in one box."

Jack Ryan: So, you gonna make me guess?...
James Greer: Moscow. Deputy chief of station.

James Greer: I went to pray the other day for the first time in a long time. It was good. In fact, it was really good. And I was struck by the words of the Prophet, "No man is a true believer unless he desires for his brother that which he desires for himself."

--
On the IMDb
+ Soundtrack

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий